Vision: To be the Workforce Agency of choice for employers and job seekers.
Mission Statement: To provide employers with a quality workforce.
Increase the number of employers utilizing Workforce Solutions Brazos Valley services.
Increase the number of services used by employers and workers throughout the region.
Increase and extend resources.
CENTRAL EAST TEXAS ALLIANCE (CETA)
The mission of the Central East Texas Alliance will be to promote the Central East Texas region as a prime location to live, work, and play and to support the community and economic development efforts of the cities, towns, EDC’s, and other economic development entities in the region.
Our vision is for the economy in the Central East Texas region to thrive through the collective growth, development, and economic sustainability of the individual members, with the following goals:
* We will encourage new companies to locate, relocate, or expand in our area through joint promotional, advertising, and marketing efforts.
* We will promote the existing businesses in our region and demonstrate a firm commitment to helping them remain strong and viable parts of our economy.
* We will cultivate a quality of life that makes our region an attractive place to live, work, and play.
* We will proactively address issues that may be hindering growth and development in the region.
* We will support and promote individual community development efforts.